Friday, March 28, 2008

WE'RE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER!

QUISPIAM NOVUS IN 8 DAYS!


choir was great;
(read till the end!)


we are exhausted and tired, we've perspired and we're all sticky, but being energetic really paid off towards the end ^_^


Did the whole rehearsal run THREE TIMES, the first two wasn't good at all. Everybody felt lethargic and sick of the musical i guess. It was until MrTan's talk that everyone realised how the choir is really short on time -- a week more and still not close to perfection. Thus, we tried our best and had a really really good feeling during the last run :D


To speak the truth, I'm guilty. For lacking that burst of energy, for being inattentive, for being late, playful and not serious.

But I guess I'm a last minute worker, as the date "5th april" is creeping closer and closer towards us, I can't help but worry a little. Surprisingly, I did not mind staying back till 7+ today, not at all. Weird huh. I used to grumble and moan whenever we're released at 5:45.


Its the last rehearsal run that put us all in a high mood, it was rather well done I'd say. The Choir became much more focused, myself included. As I said, I'm feeling guilty for all those ill-disciplined actions. FOCUS HOCUS POCUS TOMORROW! mr toh's coming so everybody shall make him proud of us! :D We shall not care about the stuffy environment and the irritating stage lights at all!


Anyway, the sec one juniors are really very cute! Talked to Joshua while we were backstage (alot of random stuff haha!), Denise always has this cheeky and friendly smile on, Daniel's pants are gigantic (its already the smallest size) plus he's like a little kid, Jeremy's quite entertaining imo (the gimme sugar thing!), Pinhao says hi to me! (he looks like a panda!), Belinda is sweet and cute! , Sharmaine (or charmaine?) seems rather matured and pleasant (and EMO hahaha she wrote that herself), Zhensheng is just plain cute and naughty. Don't know the rest lol

WHY DO I ALWAYS TALK ABOUT THE SECONES HAHA -__-
IGNORE ME I swear i'm going to be a childcaretaker when I retire! :D

Riane left early to send her parents off, SEEYOU TOMORROW WITH A MUFFIN!


Right, I treated Peixuan and Qianyu to BON-BONs (ice pops) okay ! :D (see qianyu, your name's here!) They're nice, but eating bonsbons leads to some unpleasant consequences

like what happened to qianyu, yingjun, peixuan denise and me D: ITS A SECRET THOUGH!



I CAN'T STOP SINGING WE'RE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER! :D
the drumset is really coolioxzxz!



Wonder what's going to happen to static singing though, its almost HSM 24/7 for us eh?



Peixuan Qianyu and I love singing TWINKLE TWINKLE LITTLE STAR, with qy as melody and px and I as accompaniment (i'm singing the lowest part O:) Mary had a little lamb too! Leongying and bella and idk who else started singing ABC at the back haha!

Chording with other people for shepherdess is real cool don't you agree! ^_^



Went home with Peixuan, Qianyu and their friends wenqi and qian yi! we tried to break into 3G to get peixuan's sunflower, but ALL the gates were locked. Its okay peixuan! You shall give your parents another flower next time and they'll still be VERY happy! :D

Peixuan really thought she had SPLIT PERSONALITY HAHAHA, such a nice trick to play on her, are you honoured =D You shall be honoured because I like the donut you shared with me!

Qianyu wenqi and I took the mrt, and I saw jeanette hoo and cindytoh and graceeee there! I think it'd be cooler if more people could watch our concert ):



Bought coconut juice AGAIN. the uncle recognizes me xD



I'm perspiring like some shit now, I should bathe aye?

MY MOM'S A PATIENT PERSON I THINK, BECAUSE I'VE BEEN SINGING ALL THE HSM SONGS EVER SINCE I'VE STEPPED INTO THE HOUSE!



SCHOOL;



I studied around 2 hours for bio and GUESS WHAT. i misinterpreted some stuff so yeah its 5 marks gone ): (i'm sure there'll be more errors zz) SO MUCH FOR MY never do badly in bio AIM D:

Mspoh gets HIGH while talking about sex (even if its for plants) o.O She told us about this fly orchid that looks like a female wasp so that the male wasp can hump it, then the pollen would get stuck on his head to help in POLLINATION! reminds me of the things we learnt in primary 6!


Got my trigo test -__- I still can't believe there are 168 students in remedial HAHA!

Standard deviation is some shit, I wonder what I was doing during emaths D:



SHEENAXZ SEXY GIRLFRIEND (its been a gazillion years since i've called you that!), we shall sing HEAL THE WORLD EVERYDAY! :D

"heal the worlddd, make it a better placeee, for you and for me and the entire human race!"

"Sadddd Movies, always make me cryyyy"

"I'm all out of loveee, i'm so lost without youuu"

oldies are the best! :D I LOVE VINCENT AND COUNTRY ROAD AND BEN TOO!



4K had their PE during our recess so i didn't see much of annia or siyun today ): Recess with ashley and we sat with kaiying riane and cindy hmm

Ngikhiong and I love the string sweets aye :D SHOOTS I DIDN'T TAKE PIC OF THAT FOOLSCAP PAD AGAIN!

OHthanks felicia for the songs haha! :D

Felicialim, jiaye's birthday coming up! APRIL FOOL'S DAY YO!

I eat alot of junk food and that's bad ):




I LOVE AHS CHOIR!





TAGREPLIES
27march (the rest in previous post)
Tracy: JIAYOU FOR TESTS!
{YOU TOO PIPI! i'll do your meme after my concert okay! :D}

peixuan: eh eh. did u tag as me at yannis blog?? =XX O.o and study HARD. as HARD as DIAMOND!! XD its made up of CARBON. i learnt that today
peixuan
: =)))))
{haha YOU BET! :D split personality aiyo haha I STUDIED LIKE A LITTLE DIAMOND PIECE BUT didn't do well cause i got a first part wrong ): =)))}

yannis
: ahahahah peixuan has split personality! xD
yannis
: -winks-
yannis: -whispers- lets continue being peixuan split personality
yannis
: xD
{hahahah she sure does! OKAYOKAY! lets make her freak out! (she really did OMG HAHA) :D}


28march
peixuan
: gahh. i have an evil mama and a horrible laopo!!!
peixuan
: tsk tsk. im going to bathe now!!! booyo!
{You have a NICE and SMART mamama! i support your laopo haha!!! :D i'm stink like shit, i shall bathe after this! ^_^}

No comments: